Edmund Ko, MD
About Dr. Ko
Dr. Edmund Ko received his medical degree from Loma Linda University in 2005. He completed his surgery internship and urology residency at the Mayo Clinic, Arizona in 2010. He then completed a sought after male infertility/andrology/microsurgery fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation with Edmund Sabanegh, M.D. and Dr. Ashok Agarwal, Ph.D.
Dr. Ko came back to Loma Linda University in 2011 to join the Department of Urology, where he works in collaboration with the LLU Center for Fertility.
Approach to treatment
I’m proud of our practice’s patient-centric care, and strive to treat patients the way I would want my family and myself to be treated.
Dr. Ko was drawn to male infertility and urology because he wants to help men overcome infertility to realize their dream of starting or adding to their family. Although specializing in male factor infertility, Dr. Ko interacts with each couple as a whole, reviewing treatment options to help them find a solution for infertility.
- Male infertility
- Male hormonal disorders
- Erectile dysfunction
- Microsurgical techniques for sperm retrieval, varicocele repair and vasectomy reversal
- American Urologic Association
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Society for the Study of Male Reproduction
- Society of Male Reproduction and Urology
- International Society of Sexual Medicine.
Awards & accreditations
- Male Infertility Fellow at Cleveland Clinic, 2010-2011
- Interactive associate for Fertility & Sterility, an ASRM journal
- Journal reviewer for the male infertility section for Fertility & Sterility (ASRM), Urology (AUA), American Journal of Men’s Health, and the Asian Journal of Andrology